Post new topic   Reply to topic    Group Therapy Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

What do you think of my writing?
It's good!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
It's ok...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It sucks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nobody gives a f*ck, Carnby. Die in a fire.
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Carnby

re: Creative Writing

So I am bored at work and trying to look busy as my boss walks by. I'd decided to start doing creative writing for fun... Here's a little short of it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Carnby swirled a flask in front of her, observing as the lime-colored liquid shifted states between a gas and a liquid. She knew as soon as she uncapped it, she'd have to quaff it quickly, else it would quickly evaporate into the dry air of the Vale. Sighing, she did exactly that, noting the sour taste of the ground Snow Lilies and effervescence added by the Golden Lotus it took to create the concoction. She instantly felt more dexterous, lighter on her feet, and more in-tune with her surroundings.

“It's like drinking drinking from a puddle, but it gets the job done... Thanks Trudyn.” She nodded towards the nearby troll.

“Yeah, shut up... You know I haven't worked too terribly hard on developing my knowledge of flasks.” He snapped back.

Carnby rolled her eyes and pulled her cowl over her head. “I'll be back later, let me know if anything changes.” She muttered as she yanked the bridle of her Wyvern.

Before Trudyn even had the opportunity to speak, a cloud of greyish dust erupted from around where he was sitting in the dried lake bed of the Vale. Carnby shot directly up out of it, riding on the wings of her mount towards the Shrine.

“Goddamn it...” Trudyn mumbled, wiping the dust from his shoulderpads and hair.

♦ ♦

“DIE, CUR!” Carnby bellowed, releasing a barbed arrow from her bow. It made no arc towards the charging mogu, sailing directly for its head. As it made contact, a loud snap resonated around the valley she was in. The mogu, an arrow buried into its right eye, fell only two feet away from Carnby. She spat on it and ripped out the few arrows that were retrievable from the corpse.

Raava, Carnby's pet, loped back to beside her master. She sniffed the mogu's corpse then snarled at it, breathing a blueish-white breath out of her mouth and nose over the corpse.

Searching the mogu's pack, Carnby found a small crystalline shard. “A skyshard!” she excitedly whispered as she examined it. The internal structure of the shard shifted, as if it contained a storm and clouds. The occasional burst of light would emanate from it, like a lightning bolt was bouncing off the internal surface.

“I know exactly where to put you...” Carnby whispered hopefully. She pulled a large crystal from her pack and held the two up together, comparing them. A notch existed in the larger crystal, prompting her to hold them closer together. The crystals snapped together as if they were magnetic. With a satisfied smile, she placed the nearly complete crystal into her pack and smugly mumbled to Raava, “One more to go.”

ummm first off you play too much wow, secondly its obvious you have a major hard-on for trudyn cause the gay sex fantasy's in this was quite obvious. thirdly, did you steal my shrooms

Suffokateqt
Superfriend

Alright. I'M FUCKING DONE AFTER THIS. I'M DONE

Carnby

Since suff enjoyed my previous excerpt so much, I decided to make this one about him...

Suffokate flashed a wicked grin as a spray of dark crimson blood spewed from the neck of his target, a Kor'kron Shaman. He stepped forward and smashed it in the face with his shield, crumpling it to the ground. He then stepped over the mangled corpse and shouted to the crowd of orcs in front of him, “WHO'S NEXT?” They turned, saw their fallen companion, and charged in a wild blood frenzy with eyes glowing red.

The next few seconds were a bloody flurry of blades, limbs, and bodies. After the clash, the dust settled, revealing a hunched figure, bearing a shield and sword. Suffokate wrenched his sword from the skull of one of the orcs and straightened. Cracking his neck, he walked from the pile of twisted, bloodied corpses and grimly reveled in his victory.

Just read that I cut a shamans throat. Nice nice. I must be bad ass. You're lucky I read the first line, cunt <3

Legendary_Klaus

ooooo me next

Carnby

Legendary_Klaus wrote:

ooooo me next

bitch, you heal. How the hell do I write about that? Jk, I'll work on something tomorrow

Shield slammed the fuck out of them niggas for 3m gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Carnby

Wasn't really sure of a direction to go here... writing for healers is hard because I think the role is boring... I'll take another stab at it later this week.

Cious shuffled though the crowded center of the shrine. He hated how full the city had become with countless “heroes” rushing to Pandaria to try and help dismember the Kor'Kron war machine and discover the hidden treasures of the Vale. As he left the cramped interior of the shrine, he found himself on an even more crowded terrace full of dueling mercenaries, overly loud merchants, and even the occasional screeching retard. Shaking his head, he went to go untie his mount on the far side of the terrace.

About halfway across, he felt a tug at the back of his mind... He froze in place, recognizing the energy. He focused on it, and took another step forward. The world went dark, the breath ripped from his lungs as he plunged into the void. Reaching out for anything, Cious grabbed an extended hand in the darkness, and as quickly as the ordeal started, it was over.

There almost wasn't enough time to take a breath, a tremendous mogu bore down on the party. Cious channeled his energy into a piercing bellow, nearly knocking himself over from the force of releasing the spell. The wave of psychic energy passed harmlessly though his companions, but slammed into the mogu. The mogu's eyes widened in terror, and it turned tail and ran directly away from the source of the spell. Carnby loosed a barbed arrow to the back of the mogu's skull, felling it.

“We need you to heal for us.” Trudyn mumbled grimly as he went over to the corpse.

re: Re: Creative Writing

Do me next!

youshi
Core Raider

Do me as well :D

Wonder if i should post part of my book I've been working on here...

Jonnysads
Superfriend

i will gladly critique your book for you.

Carnby

Tdrex! I tried to visualize what healing would be like.

Tdrex sneered as a pack of raging orcs approached his ally. Suffokate did his best to dodge and disrupt the onslaught, but his armor could only protect against so much. Soon, he was bleeding out of several large gashes on his leg, arm, and even the side of his neck. Before the damage could get much worse, Tdrex quickly tapped his staff on the ground three times, each tap displacing larger and larger stones from around him. By the third rap on the ground, stones as large as a fist were floating in midair around him, hovering around his knees. At the command of his thoughts, he launched the stones towards his companion, surrounding Suffokate with a shield of stone and earth.

Tdrex then drew the very water from the air around him to mend his companion's wounds. The water crept up Suffokate's neck into the gash on the side of it. Within seconds the wound was coagulated and healing at an incredibly rapid rate. Satisfied that his companion would live though the skirmish, Tdrex then threw a lightning bolt into a nearby orc, felling it before it even had a chance to draw its last breath.

Fuck tdrex through sheer discipline I'm able to draw on the soul of my target to create a barrier of holy energy preventing any harm.....TDREX SPRINKLES FUCKING WATER ON PEOPLE AND MAKES IT RAIN

Carnby

Legendary_Klaus wrote:

TDREX SPRINKLES FUCKING WATER ON PEOPLE AND MAKES IT RAIN

It's MAGIC water though.

Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum